tisdag, december 02, 2008

Virus i Youtube inbedded klipp?

Jepp, min dator på jobbet säger att de två Youtube klipp som jag hade på bloggen innehöll trojaner...

Jag har inte kollat hemma, men tog det säkra före det osäkra och tog bort klippen.
Jag vet inte vad det beror på, jag tror att mitt virusskydd har fel, men det är inget som jag vill riskera till "mina tittare"

eTrust antivirus sade att det var en "Actns/Swif.T" och att det är en Trojan.
Den hamnar bland "Temporary internet files" och det har dykt upp idag, inte tidigare.

EDIT: Jag har valt att ta bort alla mina youtubeklipp från min blogg. De Bloggerklipp som ligger kvar är safe så de blir kvar.
Jag vet inte vad felet beror på och hur det kunnat uppkomma, men jag väljer den säkra sidan.

Be carefull!!

/Rob

3 kommentarer:

Charlie J. Ray sa...

Hello? I am sorry but I don't speak your language. Could you please translate your comment into English? I see that you have had the same virus problem I had. I went to my blog at www.reasonablechristian.blogspot.com and e-trust found the actns/swif.t virus embedded there. I had a couple of YouTube videos posted there. Is that the source of the virus??

Thanks for your help!

Charlie

Anonym sa...

Hi there!
I'm using the google translator and yes I have the same problem as you and Charlie as well. I believe it is YouTube that is the cause of the virus because other embedded videos like Brightcove are loading fine for me and do not register a virus! How to get rid of it? I already ran through a few scans and it is still playing up when I try to load the site that has a YouTube embedded video!

Charlie J. Ray sa...

I deleted all the YouTube video clips from the blog page. That stopped the problem. Thank-you!

Charlie